I am sure that you thought that we left the net after one month without a post. No, we are still on the air, but so many things happened that I had no time or too tired to write new articles.
I will summarize, what happened during the last month:
- With Mrs Retired, we took a big decision by buying an apartment in Switzerland (more details to follow in specific posts)
- On the 2nd of January, Retired50 celebrated ONE YEAR anniversary!!!
- The market goes crazy and the variability is not controllable
- First step in preparation of the min 20% equity to put down for the purchase of the appartment (sold SwissRe and Roche shares)
- Meet with banker for the first mortgage meeting
So, I am preparing some articles to explain you what is required to buy a house/apartment in Switzerland .
Wish you a good weekend