Dear FI seeker,
We would like to report some changes in our portfolio:
- Sold our position in TransOcean (RIGN.VX), that was not because the stock went up and we would have made capital gain, but RIGN will be delisted from the Swiss exchange and it’s performance is very low, not given dividend for the minimum next 2 quarters. Therefore we are not making money out of it. Ok, in this operation, we lost 61k compared to our buying price. I know a lot of people will scream out, but sometimes you need to take hard decision. This loss, is half compensated by this year capital gain we made at the beginning of the year, so our net loss is 31k.
- Bought Novartis (NOVN.VX) Shares, Novartis is the largest pharmaceutical company by sales and have promising drug pipeline and very good dividend distribution.
- We bought 570 shares at 90.74CHF, it will add around 960CHF of net dividend next year.
- Bought LafargeHolcim N (LHN.VX) shares to average down our previous position and considering the next year dividend increase that will be proposed to shareholder (from 1.3CHF to 1.5CHF, 15% increase).
- We bought 1075 shares at 54.85CHF, which will average down our buying price to 57.7CHF versus 62.5CHF previously. It will add around 1560CHF to our dividend distribution next year.
So, December, is not financially positive, but we are fully confident that the actions we took this month will pay in the future.
I will update our portfolio page very soon.
What about you, how December look like?